Tuesday, July 26, 2016

ColourPop Mile High Collection





I bought this collection of eye-shadows on a whim because I had never bought anything from ColourPop before and it was twenty-five dollars for six shadows and I really couldn't pass up that opportunity. If you have never swatched a ColourPop eye-shadow before, it's basically like wiping your finger on butter. They have the most gorgeous pigment I have ever seen from any eye-shadows I have ever used and they have an amazing wear to them. They also shipped this collection to my house in no time at all which is a big thing I look for in a company, especially when it comes to makeup!

 I would highly recommend investing in this collection because it has five beautiful shimmery and glittery (but not over the top) shades and a gorgeous matte brown shade with a red undertone to it (perfect for the fall), so you can do an everyday look and a nighttime look. I think that the best thing about this collection is that even the darker toned colors like So Quiche and Cricket can still be used for a day look because they aren't so dark and smokey and if you buff them out enough you can get a gorgeous day look with them, but if you pack on the color it will make an amazing smokey eye. I think Mittens is such a gorgeous matte shade for the lash line and even the crease. If you have a light hand you can get a really nice deep crease with it. Truth is an absolute beautiful inner corner highlight and under the brow bone as well. My favorite color out of this whole collection is LaLa because it is the most beautiful copper I have ever seen and I have blue eyes so coppers are my go to. This brand is unlike any other. They have such amazing products for the budget shopper. I'm talking quality like NARS shadows for only five dollars! You don't have to save up a months paycheck to buy good quality products which is my favorite reason to shop on ColourPop's website and I think you should do it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment